Pick your own Petri! Single Dice
For the Petri Enthusiasts amongst you, why not commission your very own RuneFable ultra-vibrant petri dice? Pick from your choice of a single D20, or full set of 7 polyhedral dice!
Make sure to put your choices in the notes at the checkout!
Pick your own Petri will take approximately 3-4weeks to produce due to the custom nature. Resin requires one full week to fully cure before polishing.
- STEP 1: Pick your Petri
- Pick up to 3 colours for your petri drips from the colour card in the photos! (recommended colours are starred). We recommend 2-3 to make the most of your custom petri. You can always put choose for me in the notes if you want RuneFable to add their signature magic and pick one or more colours based on your inspiration!
- STEP2: Colour your Canvas
- Choose a crystal clear, transparent coloured tint (pick from the colour chart, recommended only), or a milk-bath resin for your petri to drip through. For maximum vibrancy of colour, RuneFable recommends clear resin. You can always put choose for me in the notes if you want RuneFable to add their signature magic!
- STEP 3: Select your Shimmer
- Select up to 2 shimmer dusts/mica flakes for that extra magical shine! You can always put choose for me in the notes if you want RuneFable to add their signature magic!
RuneFable uses both Vallejo Game colour model paints and Arteza metallics. If you have a colour in mind for your numbers then let us know in the notes, if not then RuneFable will ink your dice with our signature ombre logo and pick a colour that goes perfectly with your design!
If you have an inspiration, such as a character or environment in mind when creating your dice, let us know in the notes at the checkout! We recommend this if you'd like us to work our RuneFable magic and pick out the perfect colours or shimmers for you!
- Some knowledge of colour theory/interaction is useful but not needed, as some colour combinations don't mix well and can lead to brown colouration. Don't worry though, the RuneFable Petri method has been designed to work around the usual way this occurs. If this is a concern we will contact you to help out, so make sure to provide your email address!